10/15/16

SNES Station 0.2.6a Mod! (update)

Here I go with a fast little update! I hope it will work better!

This mod is based on Megaman SNES Station extension, since the source code of SNES Station, as far as I know, has never been released.
  • Hiryu, he originally wrote the SNES Station PS2 emulator, and everyone behind it.
  • Megaman, for the SNES Station extension (which this mod is based on).
  • The PCSX2 guys for making a great work with the PCSX2 Debugger in the latest dev versions (I simply love it)!
Big thanks even to people that pointed out bugs/issues or gave me suggestions!

SNES Station 0.2.6a Mod
+ Added a MISC folder with options inside (similar to uLaunchELF).
+ USB modules updated! I didn't realize they were so old, now they are the same as FMCB.
+ Added *experimental* support to progressive/interlaced video mode inside MISC folder (unfortunately I still can't get it right).
+ Added an option to enable/disable cheats inside MISC folder.
+ Added an option to exit the emulator from MISC folder.

Among the suggestions I received, two of them were really simple to implement: enabling/disabling cheats and exiting the emulator from menu.
A better approach would be to display and selectively enable/disable cheats inside a list, but it would require a lot of work and time. Still I'm considering to make it in a near future.
Then, another suggestion was to enable 480p support, I'm still working on it. Screen gets bigger (I don't know if it's correct or wrong behaviour. Maybe it's only my TV fault?) and the image, as expected, becomes a progressive one.

As always, please contact me below for any issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment